Lincoln Center Festival 2011: Thanks to Our Supporters
Lincoln Center Festival 2011 is sponsored by American Express.
Lincoln Center Festival 2011 is also made possible by:
- Suzie and Bruce Kovner
- Daniel and Estrellita Brodsky
- Culture Ireland
- Nancy A. Marks
- LuEsther T. Mertz Charitable Trust
- Isilon Systems LLC, a division of EMC
- Lady Sainsbury of Turville
- The Skirball Foundation
- The Harold & Mimi Steinberg Charitable Trust
- F.M. Kirby Foundation, Inc.
- The Katzenberger Foundation, Inc.
- The Shubert Foundation
- Jennie and Richard DeScherer
- The Horace W. Goldsmith Foundation
- The Grand Marnier Foundation
- The Pershing Square Foundation
- The Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies
- Barry Friedberg and Charlotte Moss
- The Mitsui USA Foundation
- Brother International Corporation
- Chris and Bruce Crawford
- J.C.C. Fund of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of New York
- The Joelson Foundation
- Georges Lurcy Charitable and Educational Trust
- Mitsubishi International Corporation
- The Harkness Foundation for Dance
- Theatre Development Fund's TAP Plus program
- Great Performers Circle
- Chairman’s Council
- Friends of Lincoln Center
Public support for Festival 2011 is provided by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, the New York State Council on the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Endowment support is provided by
Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
Nancy Abeles Marks
Movado is an Official Sponsor of Lincoln Center, Inc.
United Airlines is the Official Airline of Lincoln Center, Inc.
First Republic Bank is the Official Sponsor of the Fashion Lincoln Center Online Experience.
MetLife is the National Sponsor of Lincoln Center, Inc.
Summer at Lincoln Center is sponsored by Diet Pepsi and The Wall Street Journal.
Artist Hospitality Partner
Zabar’s and Zabars.com
New York Magazine